Monday, August 01, 2005

Will they never learn?

A few months ago, while my friends and I were destroying dance floor at Nation, we heard a song. Sk8 - Just Another Night at Nation. We hoped it would be the first and last time we would hear it. Of course, come pride evening, Chris Cox spun it again. The second time was just as bad as the first. It turns out we might have more opportunities to hear it because...drum roll please...it's now being released on Tommy Boy, a pretty decent dance label (they put out DJ Abel's Alegria CD, and Tony Moran's Tour De Beats). If I have to hear this song one more time I'm fairly certain I will vomit on the speaker.

3 comments:

TOS said...

That reminds me of the Darude song "Sandstorm" to this day I shudder everytime I hear it. It was fun once, nostalgic the second time and ANNOYING the next 1000 times. After that it just put me in a bad mood.

Anonymous said...

They play the damn song on XM all the time.

Perhaps if the singer wasn't so mono tone.

Hey, maybe she hated the song too!

Chris said...

Well she's even worse live! And god forbid Chris Cox should get out his electric guitar. Was thinking about getting XM, now I'm not so sure...