Monday, August 22, 2005

Meh...

I really don't have anything fun to blog about today. No monday morning fill-in-the-blanks. I did go to JR's last night, but I didn't get obscenly drunk. Just a little bit. And I remember everything. Went out on Friday night. Closed Omega. I know, shameful. But Chuck made me go. Then when we left he went to go hook up with someone he really shouldn't have. I was going to try and stop him, but was much more focused on stumbling to McDonalds.

Saturday night was a blur. It involved JR's, Cobalt with a blown speaker (and hence my future bf wasn't spinning), JR's again, SoCo and lime shots, and a 330am steak at Annies.

Overall the weekend was fun if not booze filled. I think I need to give my liver a rest. Until thursday. Them I'm sure I'll be at it again.

PS. Ran into Sean on Friday, who I discovered bartends at Halo. Super nice guy! Check out his blog if you get a chance.

No comments: