Friday, August 26, 2005

Last night

So I didn't go out last night. Now I know what you are all thinking, "Who is this goodie-two-shoes imposter, and what have you done with the boozie Chris we know and love?!?" Have no fear kiddies. I just wasn't feeling it last night. My new cast was hurting me so I went home, took two percacet, and was out by 930. Quick side note: Percacet is fun when you're awake. But it can give you some fucked up dreams when you're asleep. Just keep that in mind.

Anyway, I'm definitely ready to hit the streets tonight. My partner in crime, aka Chuck, isn't working so 17th st better watch out.. Nick is going to a baseball game tonight (see bonus game below), but has assured me that he will be out to cause shenanigens later. And if Bernie comes out too, it'll be like a Mean Girl reunion. Can't wait!!

I think it's time you turn on the music
Feel that sound watchin' over me
And every time you turn on the music
Can't control what comes over me

Well I've been waiting, long enough
So DJ please won't you turn it up
Wanna feel that bass yeah and I get a rush
And when it comes yeah I can't get enough

So turn on the music

[EDITED TO ADD: The song is called "Turn on the Music feat GTO by Roger Sanchez. There are several good mixes and they can be found at Beatport. Just search for Roger Sanchez.]

PS: Bonus game.
"Nick hasn't gotten the memo that
Gay is to Sports as Oil is to [fill-in-blank]:"

A) Vinegar
B) Jerry Curls
C) Saudi Arabia
D) Water

Answer: D. Water. That's right, "Nick hasn't gotten the memo that
Gay is to Sports as Oil is to Water." Clearly they don't mix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you , please let me know what is the name of that song ^^^^^^^^^^^ :)
asc_5_arh@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i'd also like to know who sings it. i heard it in a club recently and can't get it out of my head.
please.

mlsst123@hotmail.com