Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Are you a Jetrosexual?


Found this via Kiat.net, from Virgin Atlantic. Are you a Jetrosexual? Let' see how I do...

#11. This one's a given, how else would I be able to flee the country at a moment's notice?
#10. This would have to be Stockholm Arlanda. It's like stepping off the plane into a giant Ikea. It even had hardwood floors! On the other hand, Charles de Gaulle is my most hated.
#9. I never talk to my seatmate. Unless they are hot. Preferably with a cute accent.
#8. Any one who has traveled with stress-me-out-sue (me) will know that I never hold up a security line.
#7. Hmmm, 6 languages? I think I can only do 4. English, German, Spanish, French. Failed this one
#6. Well I haven't yet joined the mile high club...so yes, always under five minutes
#5. Unlike most gay men I can actually pack a week into a single carry-on. I haven't checked a bag in years (granted, I don't usually take long vacations)
#4. Wouldn't be caught dead with one of those things
#3. I don't do third world. Therefore I've failed this one
#2. 50-50, I guess that doesn't qualify as rare. I'm just too much of a whore for T fares...
#1. I'm a firm believer that you learn so much by traveling to different places and experiencing different cultures, and that every time you come back, you bring something new with you.

So, 8 out of 11 isn't so bad. I suppose I'll have to learn how to order drinks in two more languages and sleep with a gate agent or two who can upgrade me. I still won't do third world though...

No comments: