Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Jetrosexual Revisited

In response to my Jetrosexual post and my comment about "I don't do third world" Kiat wrote this.

And shout-out to ChrisFT (since it's way gauche to put this comment on his blog) who thinks he's way too good for the Third World. Bitch, *I* happen to be from a Third World country (with a cute accent to boot, lol), you T-fare flying snob. And you might even learn to order beer in Cantonese and Mandarin from this Third World bitch. And this Third World skank even has SWUs that might help your Rosa Parks predicament.

Uh-huh, yea.. Mr. I-don't-do-third-world's nose is so high, when it rains he drowns.

Muah!! Love ya, Casty :-D JR's+GL tomorrow!

--Wait. I think our ideas of third world are different. And last I checked you were Malaysian, not Angolan. I wouldn't qualify Malaysia as Third World. Third World is places like the Democratic Republic of Congo, formerly Zaire, formerly Republic of Congo, places the Peace Corp would send you. Have you been to The Ghana recently? Think, Coups, Juntas, and Presidents For Life (Turkmenistan).

MUAH!! Kisses Girl! Casty, like Ms. Parks, does't like to ride in the back of the bus. See you tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

TOS said...

T-fares?! Those are fightin' words...

Hate to say it (the system is to blame not the messenger here)

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm - according to that Malaysia is in the 3rd World - but it's how people use the term (incorrectly I might add) that conveys the bad sentiments...