Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Update: I Heart Tom Stephan

On Friday I wrote about a new remix from Tom Stephan that just came out and is HOT. Well, that night we went to Cobalt and what does the DJ play? You guessed it. The new remix. Chuck and I of course burned several holes in the floor and, naturally, "Casty" got some good air-time too. The DJ also played another new, and hot song, Turn On The Music feat. GTS - Roger Sanchez (12-Inch Mix). Be on the lookout for the DJ, Luke Easley. First of all: He spins vinyl, which is much better (and lets him play songs like these, rather than remixes from 2002). Secondly: His whole set (that I heard) was really pretty good. Thirdly: He's hot...and he'll be back at Cobalt this Saturday

1 comment:

Chuck said...

"I've been waiting in the darkness just for you, just for you..."