Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dirty Doves

Our receptionist bought a big bag of individually wrapped Dove chocolate bars. Both my office mate Kate and I have been eating them like they are going out of style. On each wrapper is a short inspirational phrase. Kate has been getting phrases like:
  • Naughty can be nice
  • Smile alot, someone will wonder what you are up to
  • Be mischievous, it feels good
  • You know, you look good in red.
Who knew the Dove chocolate bars could be so dirty. Of course though when I open them I get things like:
  • Find your passion
  • If they can do it, you know you can
  • Count the stars
WTF?? Why does she get all the dirty talk and all I get is a bunch of inspirational bull shit. If I wanted a fortune cookie I would have had lunch at the Peking Palace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other day, Chris opened 'Count the Stars' and freaked the hell out. "How come you get all the ones that call you a big slut and I get fucking 'count the stars'?!?!" Yes, Chris. Quite the dilemma.