Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The artist formerly known as P. Diddy

Well it seems that P. Diddy has now followed in the footsteps of another famous artist, Prince. That's right, P. Diddy is changing his name again, to just plain old "Diddy." In his own words, via Yahoo!.

"I felt like the 'P' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," Diddy said. "During concerts, half the crowd is saying 'P. Diddy'--half the crowd is chanting 'Diddy'--now everybody can just chant 'Diddy.' I even started to get confused myself--and when I'd called someone on the telephone it took me a long time to explain who I was. Too long," Diddy told the New York Post. "One word. Five letters. Period,"

I too, felt that the 'P' was getting in way of me and Diddy.

1 comment:

TOS said...

The IGNANCE was getting between me and Diddy lol