Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend Review

I wish I had some great stories to tell from the weekend but I really don't. It was pretty much in line with previous weekends, although not as much alcohol was involved.

1. I think I got a little TOO wasted on Thursday night. Yes kids, even I have limits.

2. Friday night was a ball. Hung out at Grace's house with the usual cast of characters sans Chocolatte but including Kiat, Evan and Taylor. We just sat around playing drinking games and ate a chicken buffet.

PS. Wings over Washington is soooo good. Our meal may or may not have included 20 chicken tenders, 60 buffalo wings, a rack of ribs, 2 large fries, 2 large onion rings, and 2 two-liters. And don't you know it was a wing free-for-all as drunk b*tches were headed out the door.

3. Saturday night was a night in with the bf. We watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which was better than I had expected.

4. The bf and I went to the Air & Space Museum, definitely brought out the inner geek in me.

5. Went to JR's last night although we were all surprisingly tame. Despite Dave having removed the easy-pour spout for one of our rounds of drinks.

No comments: