Thursday, February 23, 2006

Project Runway

I watched the Project Runway Reunion episode with the BF, Chocolatte, and Grace Jones:

First off: How drunk was 'Lupe? I mean she was WASTED! (Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought Lupe was loaded.)

Second off: Who introduced Kara to coke. And for that matter the guy who's name I don't know that was kicked off on the first episode. I think he lost like 100 pounds.

Thirdly: Andre's breakdown ... WTF?

I also watched Project Jay last night. It was interesting but kinda left you wondering...I mean did he go to fashion week or not? I'm guessing "not" as they probably would've said something. Oh well.

UPDATE: So I've been reading the blog that I linked to above under "first off." It's from Bravo Executive Andy Cohen, kinda interesting if you're bored at work.

1 comment:

d-town said...

My TV here doesn't have Bravo, so I was pissed that I missed it. Fear not, I know Bravo will rerun it a *few* times.

I'll have to read up on the blog. I've had a bad day so the hell with working for the rest of it.