Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I don't heart vodka as much right now

Last night, after working for 12 hours, I met up with Dale at Halo to celebrate Sean's bf's birthday. I had really planned on having only one or two drinks, but sadly, that was not to be. Grace Jones was there and Chip showed up eventually. After an uncountable number of madrases (sp?) and several shots, I finally had to take my leave when the three of them decided to go into Cobalt. Random thoughts of the evening:

1. I'm really not a fan of Halo (sorry Sean). It's not any one thing that bothers me but a lot of little things.

2. While standing outside smoking a cig we realized that not 10 feet away from us was Howard Dean! He is short. And his face is kinda pudgy. He should have work done.

3. I'm pretty sure that shot number 4(?) was not such a good idea

4. I'm also pretty sure that I really should've gone to McDonalds either before or after drinking.

5. JR's does not have a liscense for the kinda dancing I saw in there (This comment is not directed at anyone that was in my group...


Except Ms. Jones).

2 comments:

Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Halo works me too girl. I get BORED. I mean I love my friends and we do have good conversation when there, but honestly, there's nothing to look at, no videos like at JRs, the music is rather nondescript and the going outside to smoke thing is for the birds. I shouldn't have to choose one vice over another...even if it's for only a few minutes.

Plus I don't think I've actually ever gotten laid for being at Halo. The same cannot be said for just about every other gay bar in this city.

d-town said...

I've tricked from Halo ... of course, well, nevermind ...