Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Money Quotes from the Weekend

[Good Will Hunting]: "I need to penetrate something FIERCE. I don't really care what it is I just don't want him to look at me."

[Twin Sister] to Me: "You are now banned from drinking red-wine at a party. Annie and I were like archeologists following your wine trail all over the apartment."

Office Mate Kate to Me: "Ya Chris, obviously you got wasted. You were on wine-goblet number three when I left." (Side note: Annie has some 20oz wine glasses that I thought, rather than refill I'd just fill to the top. Cute.)

GWH's Friend: ...I hate those kinds of ladies. They always come up to the bar, order a bottle of white zin, and smoke a pack of Misty's. And clearly the last time they got a new perm was 1985.
Twin Sister: A gay cruise sounds like fun but I think I'd be over it after day 3. It seems like it's more geared toward the gays that live in podunk and don't get the opportunity to always be around gay people. I mean, hi. I live in Dupont.
Me: Right, my life is a gay cruise.

Group (with look of shock) to GWH: Umm, I don't think that was the stripper you gave your number to. (This was the next day, at Biddy's).

GWH (later at JR's): So I think I'm gonna go hook up with him anyway...

No comments: