Friday, December 30, 2005

Email Convo of 2005

In a little preview of my review of the Best of 2005. I'd like to present you with the best email convo of 2005.

From: "Chris"
To: "[Black Bottom Cupcake]<[The BBC]@Hechts.com>,"Twin Sister"
<[Twin Sister]@hotmail.com>,"Jones, Grace" <[GJones]@icmarc.org>
Subject: mmeeeeehhhhh
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:43:59 -0500

Hey Girls,

So I've decided we should play a little game. It's called the
"let's-piece-together-what-happened-last-night" game. I'll start:

I know I was at JR's between 530 and 730ish

I know that Joey showed up at some point.

I know that I woke up at 15th and Mass.

That is all.

Your turn


From: [Twin Sister] [mailto:[Twin Sister]@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 8:46 AM
To: [Chris]; [The BBC]@Hechts.com; Jones, Grace
Subject: RE: mmeeeeehhhhh

I know that you went hoem with a guy named [deleted] who is having a [deleted] bday party tonight. I know that he had a man purse on with a camera inside of it... I know that you we grabbing his crotch in the bar and rubbing it... who's next?


From: "[Jones, Grace]" [mailto:[GJones]@icmarc.org>]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 8:55 AM
To: "Chris"; [The BBC]@Hechts.com; "[Twin Sister]"
Subject: RE: mmeeeeehhhhh

Umm . . . I know that I pulled a double Chris and a) spilled my diet coke all over McDonalds and b) made out with a boy whose boyfriend was standing right behind us. I know that [Twin Sister] and I went back to JR's after McDs and that is where I ran into that boy [deleted] that I made out with. Next.


From: "[The BBC]" [mailto:[GJones]@icmarc.org>]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:38 AM
To: "[Jones, Grace]"
CC: "[Twin Sister]"; "Chris"
Subject: RE: mmeeeeehhhhh

So I guess this means that it's my turn........

I remember most of the night. I got to JR's at 6:30, and surprise surprise Chris was alreay on the way to the drunken highway......oh and [Grace Jones] was dancing already. I remember Joe coming and I left with him which I don't know what time that was......this is where I need help..... I know that we went to some alley on P and I waited in the car while a transaction took place.....then we went to the ghetto Wendy's where for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to get out and go inside.....why ?? I don't know......then I remember getting home and five minutes later FoRoh was there...... don't really know how that happened but whatever..... The better question is who is ready for a weekend of tragedy...................

1 comment:

d-town said...

I'm going to have to pirate your email-piecing-together technique for the future. God knows that it will come in handy with me.