Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Letter

I recieved this letter in the mail today. It reads:

Dear Chris & [Twin Sister]

Enclosed is an invoice for the amount needed to repair the holes you burned in our dancefloor. While we realize you and your friend were giving the fans a show, it is no excuse for the damage you caused. Please send payment immediately.

Thanks,
-Nation Management


OBVI Twin Sister and I had a ball at Nation on Saturday night. We stayed until 630, and the only reason we left was because I served a little too much body and face and pulled a neck muscle. Ooops. All I have to say is, the music was Out. Of. Control.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

All I have to say about it is, "WOW!"

TOS said...

You guys crack me up... I can't wait for MAL so I can make some holes on the floor of my own!