Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Unscathed

Well I've managed to make it relatively unscathed through the holidays. I suppose technically there is still one to go, but in comparison to Thanksgiving and Christmas, New Year's is childsplay. Went home to San Francisco this past weekend and, overall, the trip was pretty uneventful. Most of the time was spent with the family, although I did go out to the Castro for some BOGO (buy-one-get-one) action on Monday night at the Bar on Castro. Now I should've know better after this particular episode. I was home and in bed passed out by 930. My attempt to sneak past my mother (am I in high school?) totally failed.

In other trip news. I met up with a few people that I haven't seen since high school. It was definitely nice to catch up and see what everyone is up to these days. Also, I ran into this guy at the lounge in the San Francisco airport. Originally I was flying back to BWI and he to Dulles but after my flight got delayed by almost two hours I made the switch to his flight. Ours was only delayed by about 15 mins which, given that the entire departure board was showing weather delays, wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

TOS said...

Was so glad to have some company and conversation after a looooooooooong week. :-)