Friday, December 02, 2005

Last night

My. Head. Hurts. Last night after work I raced home to let Nick in so that he could (finally) move his shit out of my place. Afterwards I trekked back in to the city to meet up with Twin Sister and the BF for some drinkies. It's been several weeks since I've been to JR's on a thursday and for some reason Twin Sister and I felt we needed to make up for lost time. First of all, there was a serious cast of characters out last night. Nick's Nemesis, Back Seat of a Durango, several of Twin Sister's tricks...they were all out. After several cocktails it was pushing 10pm and we did what any self respecting gay boy would do. Trip over to the GL for shirtless men drink free.
Side note
: WTF is up with the HUGE dixie cups they serve you. Look I understand I should probably excercise some restraint when it comes to drinking, but don't they know Chris+Drinks=Fat girl+Cake. Neither of us know when to say when. Finally 11 rolled around and the BF and I decided that we'd had enough. We left Twin Sister at the bar and headed home.
Second Side note: In retrospect it was probably not a good idea to set Twin Sister loose in the GL by herself. Especially given the text message I received from him (at 410am): "Call me when you wake up to make sure I am up. I have quite then story for you." I called him twice this morning but he did not pick up. Whatevs, I did my part.

2 comments:

DC said...

So nice to see you at GL !!

Chris said...

Aha! I figured out later that was probably you. At the time I was far too loaded to put two and two together...