Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's in my hands!

Well, after a serious ordeal. One a returned CD and a misplaced UPS package later, I finally have my hands on Afterdark Volume 1. A double disk mix CD by Roger Sanchez and Tom Stephan. I've listened to both CD's and they are obviously HOT. Not to mention, quite different from each other. I can't tell which one I like better, probably will be the one by Tom Stephan, well, because it's by Tom Stephan.

If you like house and/or dance music, but are a little bit tired of White Party Volume Quadrillion, or Louie Davito's NYC Dance, I highly recommend this compilation. It's different, but in a very good way. Also check out Live@Space by Oscar G., or if you're feeling really bold (and in a bit more of a Progressive mood) check out Undulation 1 by Satoshi Tomiie and Hector Romero.

2 comments:

d-town said...

I need to get some more Roger Sanchez stuff ... I loved his "Another Chance" from a few years ago ... it's a regular on my iPod, especially when I'm getting ready to go out, drinking around 'da house, or working out ...

Chris said...

This is the first time I'd heard a mixed CD from him (I have a number of his singles), and I defintiely am impressed.