Monday, December 05, 2005

Weekend Round-Up

There really isn't much a of weekend to report. I spent most of being sick and crancky with a cold. Despite that, on Friday I managed to make it over to Nick & Bernie's place for a little party. I only had 4 dranks (granted they were dixie cup style, naturally 1/2 vodka 1/2 mixer) and managed to get wiggedy wasted. The BF and I miraculesly found a cab at 1st and Rhode Island at 2 in the morning.

Spent most of Saturday either in bed or at work. On Saturday night we all tundled even further out to a party at 15th and A NE. There was a small arguement between the BBC and I over what part of the city we were in. He claimed we were in Capital Hill. While I claimed we were in the Ghetto.

Spent all day yesterday in bed and in front of the TV. Didn't even go out to JR's last night, which is a pretty good indication of how shitty I was feeling yesterday. Am feeling a bit better today, although at the moment there is snow falling. And you know how I feel about snow...

No comments: