Thursday, March 30, 2006

Au Revoir Bitches!

Well kiddies I'm just about to head off to the airport fly over to Brussels. I'm pretty excited about the trip, although my last experience in the city wasn't that great. I guess I'm more excited to be going back to Europe as I've feel like it's been ages (July) since my last trip. I'll be sure and knock back a Stella or two for you all.

For those of you that care, I'm flying non-stop from Dulles which a) rocks and b) makes the trip so much easier. I really hate the jet-lagged rush through the Frankfurt airport, or worse, London Heathrow in a vein attempt to make my 90 min connection. My flight'll be even better thanks to Kiat and the mutitude of drink coupons he gave me for the flights. Yes, even United has started charging for booze across the pond. Sad :-(

PS. Not sure I'll have internet access so I may not post until I get back next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

you are a lady...do not even think of drinking beer!

Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Well, in Europe, the ladies can have a nice pint. And Stella really is the only acceptable beer for a lady to drink.

Have one for me! I'm jealous.

d-town said...

have fun christina! did you remember to bring an outfit for mannequin piss? i'm sure a baby halter top and daisey dukes will do just fine. something with sequins.