Wednesday, March 15, 2006

True Story

So I'm riding metro this morning (coming from my house in NE) and I get on the train and find an empty seat next to the door. I've got my iPod on and I'm reading the Express, minding my own business. We start moving and the girl across from me suddenly gets up and hustles down to the end of the car (I'm in the middle, sitting in the seat that is parrallel to the car). I didn't really think anything of it but I glance up across from me and there is a man, legs all sprawled out, with his hands down his pants and his head tilted back. I look for about 2 seconds and sure enough he is rubbing one off, on the metro.

No ma'am! I guess they need a sign, "no eating, no drinking, and no jacking off." Whatevs, I decide I can ignore it by reading the paper and turning the music up a bit louder. Not 10 seconds later he sits up, unbuttons his pants and whips it out. Right there. ON. THE. METRO. I mean he seriously gets the whole thing, balls and all, out of his pants. Obvi I'm not trying to get some random stain on my clothes this early in the morning so at the next stop me and about 3 other people get up and move to the next car. This was at Rhode Island Ave. I think they finally got him at Gallery Place as we waited there for a minute and there were lots of cops on the platform.

This is why I need to stop riding metro.

PS. This man did not look homeless, or crazy. Just unconcerned that there was a rush-hours load of people surrounding him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it a one-fister or a two-fister?

Chris said...

Hmmm good question. I'm pretty sure it was a one fister.

And like 9".

Not that I looked too closely.

d-town said...

the strangest thing that i've seen on public transit (not counting DC buses, bizzare things happen and smell weird all the time there) was someone lighting up a doobie on the MUNI metro once.