Tuesday, March 28, 2006

RIP :-(

My fabulous little phone has finally died. Ok, almost died. The end button doesn't work and neither does the down or up button on the little joystick thingie (see above). This makes it impossible to silence my phone, or scroll through my contacts. The phone also likes to turn off whenever it damn well pleases, without giving me any sort of hint it's turned off. This is especially aggravating when walking around waiting for a phonecall. I have only had this phone a year which makes it especially irritating. Anyway, I've learned two very valuable lessons from this:

1) Do not buy a Siemens cell phone. They suck more than Showgirls.

2) Do not buy your cellphone bootleg-style. Yes kiddies, I wanted this phone so badly (though it was only sold in Europe) that I went to a ghetto store up on Conn. Ave and bought a Latvian variety. O-b-v-i lesson learned.

2 comments:

JP said...

But It's so zippy and CUTE! Don't that count for nothin?
I know, I know...only if you plan on never seeing them again...Long term realtionship material.

d-town said...

keep away from ericsson if they still make those en masse. i had one that i kept for one week b/c the signal was so bad and it dropped calls like a mo-fo.

motorola and nokia have been my favs so far. though nokia just can't seem to keep up style-wise with their US offerings.