Friday, January 06, 2006

OV-ER-IT

I've decided that since I'm gonna have to work this weekend regardless, I might as well be finished for the day. And since I'm finished for the day, I had nothing better to do than to do this little quiz thingie courtesy of The Sean Show.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Camp Counselor, Audio/Visual Assistant, Bank Teller, Media Analyst

Four movies you could watch over and over: Playing by Heart, Elizabeth, Hunt for Red October, Run Lola Run

Four places you’ve lived: San Francisco; Freiburg, Germany; London; Washington, DC

Four TV shows you love to watch: Lost and Project Runway are the only two I watch as, like Sean, I don't own a TV.

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Santo Domingo, Sydney, Stockholm, Stuttgart

Four websites you visit daily: Washington Post, FlyerTalk, BeatPort, and a whole host of blogs

Four of your favorite foods: Mashed potatoes, meatloaf, double quarter pounder with cheese (you should see me eat it), a bag of Utz potato chips (in less then a half hour)

Four places you’d rather be: Home in bed with a tub of Ben & Jerry's and a bottle of pinot, at the BF's in bed with a tub of Ben & Jerry's and a bottle of pinot, Lake Tahoe skiiing, or Tahiti.

Four albums you can’t live without: I can't think of one, let alone four. My musical taste changes so frequently that there is no gurantee what i'm listing to today will be what I'm listning to tomorrow.

Four magazines you read: The Economist, In Touch Weekly (gotta get my trashy gossip somehow), Airways, Newsweek (on occasion).

Four cars you’ve owned: I've only ever owned one car and it is/was an 1986 VW Golf. I loved my car, but it didn't love me back. I technically still have it but it doesn't run anymore. Now I own a SmartTrip card :-(

This thing did the job perfectly, now its time for me to go home. Have a good weekend kiddies, I'll be sure and think of you while I'm here at work tomorrow. And Sunday.

3 comments:

Jack said...

You lived in Freiburg, Germany? So did I, for a year anyway - pretty nice place. If it makes you feel any better, I also had to work today (Saturday), battling a bunch of IT demons - now off to a nice dinner and bottle of wine!

the shrewness said...

sorry to hear that you have to work saturday AND sunday.

know any places with cheap tequila near the georgetown area?? ;)

my mini bar here at the westin grand doesnt stock any...

Chris said...

Jack: I loved Freiburg..Lived there for 6 months. It was just the right size and a perfect jumping off point to travel around the rest of Europe

Shrewness: Don't really know much about the G-Town area. A friend of mine used to work at a bar/restaurant called Cilantro. They had some pretty good mojitos and some great Tapas. I'm sure they have some tequilas to choose from.