Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Recap

Sorry for the mini-hiatus I've been on recently. Work has been nuts and I really haven't had anything fun to blog about. Anyway, here are some key points from the weekend:

Friday: The bf and I headed over to Twin Sister's place for movie night, along with his new bf Blondie. I was tasked with bringing to booze so I figured I get a handle of vodka and we'd have a drink or two and save the rest for later. Not a chance. Obvi we finished the handle, and in quite a short time I might add. We ended up watching Wedding Crashers which wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but we took like an hour long intermission and the last half of the movie is kinda a blur.

Saturday: The bf and I met up with Grace Jones at JR's and waited for Twin Sister to show up. Two hours later then promised he finally waltzes through the door at which point we hit decided for a change of pace and hit up Remmi's over on Capitol Hill. I actually kinda like this place and would frequent it more often if it wasn't out in sticks. And if they didn't charge a cover. I was quite happy that Chocolatte (the BBC) showed up. Couldn't tell you what time though. Side note: I've never actually met this person, but I'm 99% certain I know who he is (that and Ms. Jones basically asked him), I would have said hi but I was way to drunk and would've come off as a sloppy mess.

Sunday: Slept in, went to work, went to JR's at 630 to find Twin Sister and Blondie sorority-formal wasted. I mean, they. were. wasted. Totally incoherent. Finally Grace Jones showed up with Chocolatte in tow. Nothing spectacular happened...oh wait...I do remember Grady being kicked out for some reason or other. Those of you that were at JR's last night, he was the big tall guy in the Steeler's garb (that's football), kinda hard to miss.

1 comment:

TOS said...

If I was over the whole work thing before I DEFINITELY am now... sick of being so busy too. We need to slow the fuck down in this country... what's the hurry!?