Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yesterday was just one of those days... Met up with Grace Jones, the BF and Shirlington for a couple of happy hour drinks at Halo. Nothing spectacular to report, just for only being there and hour or two I had more drinks than were necessary. That and Grace broke not one, but two glasses. Or was one of them one of those candle thingies. Oh well.

Today is not as bad as yesterday was. And I downloaded a new song that is HOT:

Deep in the diskoteka
These beats can make you wetta
I have the sex you want
I have the sex to flaunt

I make the beat go boom papi
I make the beat go boom

Diskoteka (Kobbe & Austin Leeds Mix) - Starkillers which can be found here

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Bitch, you better get your story straight! How about it was YOUR BF who knocked over the glasses!!! I was walking back from the restroom when the first one hit the floor. BTW, that was a solid performance for a Tuesday happy hour.

Hateful, Party of One said...

I have to agree that I remember two glasses being broken on your way out of the bar. Very embarrassing for those of us who stayed a little bit longer

The Boy said...

I'm a first time vistor. It sounds like you drink alot. This is something I can totally get onboard with.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris! It's Alison. I live in Kobe (the 1995 huge earthquake city), which... isn't near Tokyo. But it's easy to get down here! Plus, it's close to Osaka and Kyoto, and there are many Indian restaurants. Also, since the city basically fell down in 1995, everything is pretty and new. Anyway, you should come down, because Kinki rocks!

Chris said...

The Boy- Welcome! I definitely do drink a lot

Alison!! - I'm only there for a week but I'll look into coming down. My friend I'm staying with has to work during the week so we'll see. Would be a ton of fun!!