Monday, June 20, 2005

This past weekend

The past weekend saw the usual cast of characters hit up the usual places. Friday saw Me, Chuck, and Chuck's mom polish of a handle of vodka. After finishing said bottle Chuck's mom said "I'm tanked and headed to bed. You guys should hit the streets." Mind you, we really were in no condition to do that, but we did it anyway. JR's of course had the nerve to not only let us in, but also serve us drinks.

Saturday was much less vodka intensive. Spent most of the day at a pool party for Richard and it really was the perfect day for it. Went out saturday night to JR's, Cobalt, and Halo. Although I really didn't drink all that much.

Sunday went tanning with chuck (didn't burn this time) and then went shopping at Pentagon City where we stumbled upon Nordstrom's half yearly sale. I had absolutly no intention to purchase anything, so of course I left with a pair of heavily discounted Energie jeans. The guy who helped me was way cute, not sure if he was hitting on me or trying to get the sale...we definitely had a little eye sex as I was leaving though. Sunday night, see next post.

No comments: