Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grumble

I just booked my ticket to go home to SF for 4th of July weekend. It's for a wedding (that I'm in) so it's not something I could skip. I'm not going to tell you how much it cost me, but I will say that I've learned my lesson not to wait until the last minute when flying over a holiday weekend in the height of the summer travel season. Lesson definitely learned.

On a totally unrelated note. Get it Girl Volume 3: I'm coming out (in honor of pride season), is well on its way to being finished. Hopefully it'll be ready in time for our trip to SF Pride next week.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

CANNOT wait for "GIG 3: I'm Coming Out!" The pre-release party this past weekend was outta..."Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha? Don't cha?"