Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pride Day

Yesterday was the Washington DC pride parade. I spent the entire day hanging out with a couple of friends, we wandered around the city, went shopping, had a drink here or there. All in all it was a great time. We finally made our way down to the parade route around 7, the streets were blocked off and tons of people were about. As excited as I am about the whole "pride season" I think I saw maybe 3 floats before turning around to chat with some friends we ran into. I needed to use the restroom so I decided to run into JR's real quick. I really think we should rename JR's the "Bermuda Triangle." You go in, but you never come out. I ran into an aquaintance who I also find extremely hot. So of course I talked to him for a while and by the time I was headed back outside, the parade was over. I guess I just wasn't meant to see it. Oh well, there's always San Francisco in two weeks, and I'm sure that parade will be just a tiny bit bigger.

We did, however, go to Nation last night. We actually had a lot of fun. Now some of you are probably thinking, "umm, Chris. What's with the 'actually'? You always have a good time. Such a good time in fact that you usually end up going to Mass." And you'd be right. Except that last night I was totally sober. No, really, I'm serious. What's even better is that dispite this fact, we all danced up a serious storm. I mean, serious, burn a whole in the dance floor kinda dancing. Chuckalicous I think takes the cake for the evening. All in all , a great time.

PS. Dear Chris Cox,
You can spin a mean record, but if you ever break out your electric guitar and start dancing on stage again, I will be demanding a refund.

PPS. Song of the weekend: Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha (Ralphie's Hot Freak 12" Vox Mix)

No comments: