Thursday, June 09, 2005

July

So I just found out that the last week of June and the first two weeks of July are going to SUCK for me. One of my co-workers, who is on the NCBA account with me, just told me that her last day will be the 24th of June -one week before the 12 page report is due. Usually we split it in half. But guess what, since she's leaving I get to do the whole fucking thing! This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that i'm taking 8 vacation days between June 23rd and July 12th (two weddings plus SF Pride). This also wouldn't be so bad if NCBA was the only report I had, instead though I also have three Yahoo! reports that I need to get done by July 20th, oh and Southern Company will be in there somewhere as well.

I guess I'm just gonna have to live at the office those days that I'm in town.

On a side note. I just got a promotion. whoop dee doo

No comments: