Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Roundup

Friday Night: The bf and I decided to stay in and relax. I was def in bed by like 11. Lame, I know

Saturday: The bf and I finished the paint job we started last weekend. At first I was unhappy with our accent color but it is now growing on me. Finally we can move forward with some of our other furniture purchases. Oh, and we finally got a couch. Of course the effing thing is on backorder but we hope to have it sometime shortly after September 1.

Saturday Night: Hung out at Twin Sister's place then went to the GL for drinks. Grace Jones and I ended up staying at the GL until like 230.

Sunday: I woke up still really loaded from the night before. I didn't think I had drank that much, meh, oh well. Grace, the bf, Taylor Jean and I went to a midday cookout at one of the bf's friends places. It was the perfect day for it too. While I was busy trying to sober up from the night before, the BF was busy trying to take my drunk crown away from me. By the end of JR's at 830, the bf had definitely accomplished his task.

1 comment:

d-town said...

um, how many taquitos did i consume over the course of this weekend? six? (grace jones almost had that many!) i think i was dueling for the drunk crown as well.