Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Konichiwa

Well kiddies I'm off to Tokyo. Again. This trip though is more similar to my trip to Alaska last year in that I need the miles. Of course, going to Tokyo for a weekend will be fun, but taking the bf to Australia in March will be even more fun. I won't bore you with details, but going to Tokyo will net me enough miles to have two free tickets to Australia, instead of one. And the trip to Tokyo was MUCH cheaper than a flight downunder.

Oh, and I learned my lesson after the last trip. No more of this nonstop-from-the-east-coast-14 hour bullshit. I flew from JFK last time and it was just too long of a trip in coach, especially a daylight flight. This time I'm flying to SF first and then over. It breaks up the trip nicely plus I can upgrade the domestic portions

3 comments:

d-town said...

you're going to beat me to 1P with this trip now, damnit! i'll make it, it'll just take me until the end of the year.

Chris said...

I'm not going to beat you, yet. This'll only put me at 42, I need one or two trips back home to make 1P. I'm pretty sure I'll manage by the end of the year though.

TOS said...

Damn gurl!