Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Bad

Hi Kiddies, sorry I've been a bit absent this week. Somehow over the past weekend I manged to contract pink eye. I know, eeewww gross. Anyway, because of that I've been staying at home trying not to be contagious anymore. Which finally I'm not.

Let's see, what else..... Oh, our TIVO came today!!!!! How excited am I? I didn't realize that you could order TIVO on the website and if you sign a year contract they give you the box for free including free shipping. Ok, it's not totally free, you end up paying a couple more dollars a month but who cares.

Downloaded some fun new music today...

1. Jay Allegro & Kevin Brown - Rip Rhythm (Eddie Amador Remix)
2. My Friend Sam - It's My Pleasure feat Viola Wils (Paul Rincon Mix)
3. Joe T Vanelli - Get It On (Summer Love) feat Rochelle Fleming (Tom Noovy's Remix)

The last one is my favorite of the three...

2 comments:

Xrystofer said...

tivo will become your best friend...and soon your only friend because you'll eventually have no social life. Enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Cult of TiVo. :-)