Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday Randomness

1. Going to the ATM the day before payday is like playing the slots in Vegas. You never know if money's gonna come out. "Come on come on...biiiig money. Gimme three cherries...

[Cherry] "Yes"

[Cherry] "YES"

[Lemon] "Nooooooooooo. I was SO close." :-(

2. This weekend is the bf's birthday. Since he's given me no hints about what to get him, I think I'll just donate $50 to HRC in his name...that'll learn him!

3. I went to the gym for the first time in two weeks yesterday. I don't know why I figured I could just start where I left off. It didn't feel so bad at the time, but man, I am wicked sore.

4. Momma needs a vaca. Preferably to some place with sand and a tiki bar. And whose name begins with T and ends in ahiti. Can someone work that out for me? Thanks.

5. The fire alarm went of at work today around 350. Unlike in college, they actually make you leave the building. So I did. And just didn't come back. Ooops.

1 comment:

d-town said...

one can never have enough vacations ... i need to look into my accrued vaca time to see if i can swing something before spain in september. the beach is calling my name ... or anywhere i can lie around, drink, and get a tan. yes, i realize i do that here, but come on, a change of scenery would be nice ...