Tuesday, June 06, 2006

[Insert Witty Headline Here]

I don't really have anything fun to post about. Yesterday was a bit bizarre, our office network was down most of the day, I had to run and meet the cable guy, the ac in the building is out, and lots of other strange things were happening. Finally at 4pm I decided to call it a day and ran home to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation reruns on t.v. Zip it bitches. Unfortunately, since I didn't get any work done yesterday, I have twice as much shit to do today. Met this guy at JR's on Sunday, didn't get a chance to talk to him much though, unfortunately. Oh, and speaking of JR's on Sunday, Grace Jones and I acutally managed to pace ourselves with the drinks. Shocking I know, but it meant that I actually wasn't hungover on Monday morning. Sort of a strange feeling I might add..

I HATE, that stupid Ms. New Bootie song. The only lyrics I know are "bootie bootie bootie bootie rockin' everywhere..." and they are stuck in my head contantly. Make it stop!

2 comments:

DC said...

Pacing yourself? isn't that italian for "please tuck in your skirt and stop being a girl?" Yeah... I think so.

Lady... startrek? unitards are SO not in.

d-town said...

i found you
miss new booty
get it together
and bring it back to me

of course i love it, it's ghetto booty music that marginalizes the female gender. i don't know what it is, i just love it.