Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pride...meh...

As many of you know, this past weekend was Pride here in D.C. Normally I'm a huge fan of pride. I love going to the parade and festivals, out to the bars, drinking lots of booze, etc. But this year, for some reason, I just couldn't get into it. I think part of the reason is that last year The Mean Girls all had such an amazing time in San Francisco that we couldn't possibly top it this year. So we didn't even try. Not to mention the fact that Twin Sister's mother-in-law was in town, so he was out of commission and Chocolatte has moved to NY, so obvi he wasn't around. Grace Jones and I did have a ball at Nation on Saturday night, but that was really the extent of our pride celebrations. We are planning to go to New York for pride in two weeks, I'm betting that Pride 2.0 will be a lot more fun.

No comments: