Friday, June 16, 2006

TGIF!

Not much new to report kiddies. The pad has been working out quite nicely, although we really do need to get some furniture in there. Work has been a bitch, but looks to get a bit better next week. Got rediculously wasted on Tuesday night, not on purpose mind you. Not gonna go into details, but I partially blame this guy for thinking tequila shots were a good idea. I actually had to leave work at 1030 to go home and recover. Now if you know me, you'll know that I NEVER have to call out for being drunk or hungover. That should tell you something...

1) I have a HUGE craving for Wings Over Washington right now. Now, if you've never had Wings Over Washington before I urge you to try it. They are BOMB! I especially urge you to try it if you are any where near the Howard/Catholic University area because it takes some mighty fine sweet talking and an order of $20 or more to get them to deliver all the way to Dupont/Adams Morgan.

2) The bf and I are off to Ikea this evening to hopefully start furnishing our place. Now look, I love Ikea...but really with the names? "Onska?" "Hedsvik?" "Morskopp?" Why not, "table," "bookshelf," "lamp."

3) I signed up for ZipCar today. Am way excited about it. There is only one thing Virginia is good for and that is cheap groceries. Costco here I come.

4) This guy and are planning a trip to Sydney for Mardi Gras in March, with a neat little stop over in Auckland on the way back. Oh and the ticket is free. That's right, remember when all you bitches laughed at me for flying to Alaska? "You're going just for the miles? That's stupid" you said. Not so much anymore, now is it? (Note: #4 does not apply to Kiat or this guy as they never laughed at me. And Kiat will be laughing at me when I tell him I'm probably going in coach).

5) Work blows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to tequila shots, darlin', there are no victims...only volunteers.

xo-
S!

http://theseanshow.net

TOS said...

Sometimes you even need to go in coach - it's worth it to be able to go there and still laugh at all the fools who mocked your mileage runnery! Fabulous news my man! I'm jealous!