Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend Awards

Friday night: First off, I'm not even sure what we did on Friday...oh wait that's a lie. The Mean Girls plus these fabulous ladies had some mean drinks served up by this gentleman. Not sure who got the Spletty but I guess it would be me by default. Sure enough left my jacket in the bar which I had to go pick up on Saturday.

Saturday: Went to Cherry expecting to have a blast but instead was only "meh." Peter Rauhofer probably served up some fierce beats, but we couldn't really tell because the sound system was shitty. Still though, there were a couple of times we tore a whole in the dance floor. Plus Dave & Forty were there and they are always a good time to hang out with. Chocolatte definitely won the Josefina award.

Sunday Morning: I believe Grace Jones won the second installment of the Josefina award at Platinum. Chocolatte and I passed on this party so Grace's award is technically hearsay...

P.S. Grace's favorite dance, the "Tardo on Christmas" is truly magical and must be witnessed at some point in your life, sort of like a pigrimage to mecca.

Sunday Evening: Definitely a group Spletty at JR's this evening, although I'm sort of thinking that Chocolatte edged out the rest of us.

No comments: