Monday, April 10, 2006

And the Award Goes To...

This weekend, several Spletty's were handed out. Side note: Aren't my friends great? They've named a drunk award after me. I think they might be trying to send me a message. Anyway without further ado:

Friday Night: This was a doubles award, like Ice Dancing, that went to Twin Sister and his bf. Not sure what happened, but TS was slurring his words so bad by the time we got to JR's. He couldn't even finish his first drink and had to be taken home. TS's bf was not too far behind in this regard. I think by default Twin Sister gets the award for this evening because you know he has to be REAL wasted to not be able to finish a drink.

Saturday Night: I obviously got the award for this evening. In the words of Dale, I was definitely blackout. I don't remember anything after Taylor's house, but apparently I was adament about not getting in a cab home.

Sunday Afternoon: This day saw a close race all the way to the finish. Grace Jones and I sort of conspired to give the award to Chocolatte but at the last minute Grace's friend Brian upstaged us all to come away with the prize. Or so I've been told. I was home and in bed long before this all happened. PS. Our bill from Biddy's had 21 long island ice teas on it. There is something seriously wrong with us. I think I'm gonna have to go on a Biddy's hiatus for a bit. It does far too much damage to my liver and my bank account.

No comments: