Thursday, May 12, 2005

Work blows

I'm writing a report at work today and it really sucks! I need to fill roughly six pages and there really isn't anything to write about. To top it off we aren't going to JR's tonight for all-you-can-drink. Some of you must be wondering if I've caught a fever or something, but no, I have a job interview tomorrow and I really don't want to be all hung-over for it.

Oh but on that interview. The woman called me on monday and scheduled it for friday. So I ran all over the city and finally found a suit and a tailor that could do it in time. Well the woman called me today to tell me that she won't actually be able to make it down from Boston on friday and could we just do it over the phone instead. What am I supposed to say? No? How am I supposed to wow her with my charm and charisma? Oh well, I guess it won't be that bad. And at least now I don't have to get all dressed up.

PS. I downloaded the Chris Cox - Le Freak remix, and it is really good!! [GTS Feat. Norma Jean and Luci M - Le Freak (Chris Cox Remix)]

No comments: