Monday, May 30, 2005

Aftershocks

This past weekend kicked off the summer with a vengence. Rather than try and explain it all, I'll give you my standard practice...

I remember countless pitchers of mimosa's at a 15 person brunch.

I remember that bithch Thermo-Boost making an entrance sometime between brunch and JR's

I remember drink shaming Nick for try fucking half the bar on the pool table

I remember Chuck and I downing drinks at JR's like they were glasses of Evian

I remember Nick being a walking prostitute

I remember not going home with anyone this weekend

I remember Chuck making it back from 16th St sometime around 630 am

Who's next? Nick, Chuck, or Bernie?

PS. Why is it that when Chuck gets loaded and doesn't remember going home with somebody he wakes up three blocks from his apartment, but when I do the same, I wake up outside the beltway?

PPS. Richard, you win. Remingtons was a blast, I can't wait to take line dancing lessons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh..JR's....I was there once awhile back. Nice place :) I wish Tracks was still around though hehehe

~Jenny