Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Born again virgin

Here is a snipit of an email conversation while I was at work today. Made anonymous of course...

Friend #1: Did I tell you guys you guys that I am, as of today, a born again virgin? I can't wait to see what it's like

Friend # 2: You and me both. From today forward I'm as pure as the new fallen snow.

Friend #3: Wow, I didn't realize it only took you 96 hours to regrow your virginity

Friend # 2: I heal fast

Friend # 4: You are all filthy whores and should be ashamed of yourselves. Making love is supposed to be a special act between people in love. I am disgusted with how lightly you treat this act of love...I would hope that you are all in committed loving relationships before giving up a taste of your goodies.

Friend #2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

No comments: