Tuesday, May 17, 2005

United = Great

Well I just got off the phone with United's International Awards desk. First of all, the Int'l awards desk is AMAZING! I have been trying for over a month now to find an award ticket to Stockholm for a wedding in July. And for over a month they've told me, after almost 2 hours on the phone, that there is nothing they can find.

Today my luck changed. The man on the phone found me a flight. To be more percise, 6 different flights. I have to fly from Washington National to Montreal, Montreal to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Stockholm. The same on the way back except through Toronto. It took him over an hour and I'm on 3 different airlines (Air Canada, SAS, and Lufthansa), but at least I got a ticket. One more reason I will continue to fly United!


PS. For those of you that don't know it yet, I'm a frequent flier miles whore. If you ever have any questions about them or finding cheap flights, let me know.

No comments: