Monday, May 23, 2005

Shenanigens- meet your evil twin sister, pandemonium

Last night the girls and I went to JR's for $2 vodka drinks. When we first went into the bar, little did we know we were in for a night of SERIOUS shenanigens. We knew something was up when we ordered our first drink, Dave the bartender looked at us, smiled, and ripped the pour spout out of the bottle. Our first round (5 drinks), used up the majority of the bottle. It was only downhill from there.

To fill you in on the rest of the night, we're going to play a variation of my favorite game, this time its called Do's and Don'ts.

I do remember the first round of drinks
I do remember sitting on the pool table talking to the black girls
I do remember the second round of drinks

I do not remember the third round
I do not remember Nick leaving
I do not remember the name of the boy I woke up next to (although I think it was Mark)

I do remember playing the mail game this morning trying to figure out said boy's name

I do not remember leaving my clothes next to his front door

Who's next?

No comments: