Monday, May 02, 2005

A little weekend recap

I think it's time for a little recap of the weekend...

On Friday we all went on a whirlwind tour of DC. It all started out with some serious dancing at the pre-game. I definitely downed my first drink in 2.5 seconds, probably a sign of things to come. We then took a trolley tour over to Jimmy's house. We thought we were getting into a cab but it was all a big hoax, as the driver decided he wanted to take us all over the city in an attempt to get more money out of us. OBVI we had none of that. The party was fun although we didn't stay too long. And I don't know who's smart idea it was to climb up the fire escape to the roof.

We then went to a strip club in Southeast. This place seriously dirty and some man definitely stuck dollar bills down me and Chuck's pants. I attempted to give them back but he would have none of it. Finally grabbed Bernie and went home around 230 ish (sans trick).

Saturday was tame, went to JR's for a drink and then went back to Bernie's for a Top-Model marathon. Tyra's speech...wow

Sunday- sat around the circle and drank spring water. Went home alone at 930...








Just kidding... Sunday was out of control. Let's start with things I remember...
  1. I remember piling into Purnelle's car on the corner of 17th and Q (at 530 pm) and telling him to turn the wrong way up 17th to go to Cobalt. (17th is one-way).
  2. I remember getting to JR's and it was PACKED.
  3. I remember the real Bethany and friends getting there
  4. I remember waking up in Fort Washington, MD
Some things I don't remember
  1. I don't remember meeting him
  2. I don't remember hooking up in the bathroom of JR's
  3. I don't remember leaving with him...
  4. I vaguely remember exiting the beltway...
I've decided, no more booze until thursday...


For those of you unsure of where Fort Washington, MD is...

1 comment:

Chuck said...

outta...loved the strip club...and sunday was too much...I cannot even anymore with you people