Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Weekend Delight

As I sit here at my desk, with a serious headache cause by Twin Sister's bartending skills, I thought I'd clue you in to some weekend highlights from Boston.

Friday morning was spent in a serious fight with my job, which unilaterally decided to change the pay schedule without telling anyone. Obvi I won the fight.

Friday evening was spent at a party at Twin Sister's friends house. Grace Jones may have demanded crab rangoon or pizza. Grace Jones also may have made it to the last round of survivor flip cup. Oh, we also went to the Gardner Museum on Friday.

On Saturday I believe we finally left the house around 3. Went into Chinatown to do some shopping. Saturday night we went to hear Tom Stephan spin at Rise, which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Seriously, Tom Stephan has a way with records that makes my body hurt. The crowd was also a lot of fun...

Sunday morning, my body hurt. We left Boston Sunday evening although our flight was delayed. Obvi we parked ourselves at the airport bar where a woman who had to be Ms. Peruzza was mixing up some mean V&T's. To make matters worse, our flight back was worked by three gay male flight attendants (only one was cute though) who decided they needed to "take care of our own." Obviously the booze was flowing rather freely on the 1 hour flight. Because we felt that we didn't have enough drinks earlier, we decided to cap off the evening at JR's. I think we left around 1:30 ish...

No comments: