Monday, May 08, 2006

My body aches...

I'm not sure if it's because of the huge amounts of vodka I drank, or the cold that I feel is coming. Whatever it is, my body hurts.

PS. Someone forgot to lock the doors on the mental hospital yesterday because those bitches were out in force in Dupont Circle. It was a serious cast of characters which may or may not have included:

Santa Claus: He obvi got the APB on the free food they were handing out and hustled over on his bicycle with cart in tow. Miscellaneous contents said cart included a plastic deck chair and plywood.

Grandpa Simmons: Even though he had a HUGE pile of food on his plate he wasn't happy. Most likely upset at the lack of pork ribs.

The Preacher: There she was, strollin' through the circle in her fierce sun dress (obvi with a little slip showing), bright yellow purse and a weave that hasn't been changed since 1974. She eventually left in a huff after two gay guys started laughing at her. No bitches, Chocolatte and I were not the two that caused her to leave.

And finally we have....

Nibbles: I'm not really sure what this man's deal was. He showed up to the circle with not one, but two cowbow hats on. One was metallic, shimmery rainbow color. He also showed up with an aluminum pan (like the kind at a catering event), which he proceeded to fill up with food. During all of this he asked about 1000 times if anybody had any nibbles.

Oh and I almost forgot...

Mary sue: At first glance we thought she was one of the volunteers serving food. But on closer inspection we realized she was obvi missing a chromosome or two. After staring at the food for a good 10 mins she finally took a plate and sauntered off. I think she may have been on quailudes.

3 comments:

d-town said...

no huntress?

Chris said...

Nope, no huntress. But we were defintiely on the look out for her.

DC said...

Was my meth addicted front door lady there that chews on her gums all day long? she's the best.