Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well I'm off tomorrow morning to Boston for Thanksgiving with Twin Sister and his family. I'm really looking forward to it as I think it'll be a total blast. His mom is a riot! I just hope she doesn't share a handle of vodka with us and then sendl us off to hit the streets. She did that when she came down to visit and it was NOT pretty (what really wasn't pretty was the fact that we could barely stumble into JR's and they still served us). I haven't met Twin Sister's brother yet, but apparently he's hot. And gay.

You might be wondering why I'm not going home for Thanksgiving. "But Chris, you fly back and forth to San Francisco like it's a trip to Target. Why aren't you going home now?" And you'd be right. But I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in three years cause it's generally been cheaper to fly east to Europe than west to SF around this time. I had planned on being in Brussels to visit a friend but that didn't work out, so off to Boston (on the train no less) I go. Besides Christmas is only a few weeks away and I'll be home then.

I'll be back on the blog on Monday. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: