Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mother Nature You're a bitch. Pt. 2

So I think mother nature was mad at me yesterday after I called her a bitch. She teamed up with weather bug to play a mean little trick on me. Around 330-4pm it rained. I knew this was coming. I could see it on weather bug. What I did not know when I left work at 530 was that the earlier rain was not the end of it. You see I had checked weatherbug after the earlier rain dopplar said that was it. When I left the office I had forgotten my umbrella, as it was only sprinkling outside (and weatherbug didn't say more rain), I figured I'd be fine. Not so. I'm halfway to the metro, too far to turn around, when, WHOOOOOSHH. Buckets of water come poring onto my head. It was still raining when I got off the metro. And still raining when I got back on it to go back downtown. Mother nature, you've won this round...

No comments: