Monday, October 03, 2005

MW Coverboy

Twin Sister and I have both decided that this weeks MW coverboy is 1) ugly and 2) doesn't appear to be that bright. While slightly drunk on Friday night we decided that we could come up with much better answers to the questions they ask. Not to mention we are both way hotter than the current one.

What’s on your nightstand? A lamp, clock, last weeks Economist

What’s in the nightstand drawer? The usual suspects, plus my passport and a jar of foreign money. Hey you never know when you need to flee the country

What’s in your DVD player? I don't think I should admit this, but I don't own a DVD player

What’ are your television favorites? America's Next Top Model, Amazing Race, and Star Trek: The Next Generation

What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Star Wars. Well now I've totally cemented the image of me=dork

What was your favorite cartoon when you were kid? Shera: Princess of Power. Clearly my parents should have know from an early age that I was gay

Your favorite superhero? Superman

Who is your greatest influence? My Parents

What’s your greatest fear? Club lights

Who gets on your nerves? My bar nemesis

Pick three people living or dead, who you think would be the most fascinating dinner guests imaginable? Bill Clinton, Richard Branson, Earl Warren

What would you serve? Hmmm, no idea, but it would definitely have mashed potatoes and gravy

Boxers, briefs, or other? Briefs

Favorite retail store? There are so many to choose from...

Describe your dream guy? Cute, smart, someone who can hold an intelligent conversation over dinner and then go burn a hole in the dance floor

Define good in bed? Good chemistry

Most unusual place you've had sex? On top of a castle in Germany

Who is your favorite musical group? Not so much a group but Tom Stephan

What's your favorite website? Washington Post.com

Who was your first celebrity crush? Will Wheaton

If your home were burning, what's the first thing you would grab while leaving? My pictures. Everything else can be replaced

What's your biggest turn-on? Confidence

What's your biggest turn-off? Arrogance

What's something you've always wanted to do, but haven't tried yet? Go to Asia

What's something you've tried that you never want to do again? Girls

What position do you play in the big baseball game of life? Power catcher

What's your favorite season? Fall

What's your favorite food to splurge on? Not really a splurge, but I'll tear up a double quarter pounder

What kind of animal would you be? Giraffe

What are you most grateful for? My friends

State your life philosophy in 10 words or less?
No regrets

Here are Chuck's answers

No comments: