Sunday, October 02, 2005

Last night

Somehow I managed to get amazingly wasted last night. I think it had something to do with the Stacker that Twin Sister made me take. It's now 3 in the afternoon and I still don't feel completely right. Had a great time last night though. Started out at Halo which, btw, *rant on* I will not be going to again if they continue to have an out of control line outside while only being half filled downstairs. We seriously waited in line for a good 15-20 mins. If it hadn't been for the fact that we were meeting people inside who had already bought us drinks, we definitely would have given up and gone to JR's. Oh and not to mention the fact that 6 people would walk out but the line Nazi would only let 2 people in, if anyone at all. It's a nice place, especially with the new downstairs, but 15 mins is really trying my patience. *Rant off*

Closed Cobalt, I wish I could tell you whether or not I had a good time there, but I can't really remember.

Totally unrelated: While at work today (yes I know it's Sunday) and procrastinating I came across this blog and this post (via this blog) which both made me laugh.

No comments: