Monday, July 11, 2005

Sweden Update

Just a quick Sweden update while I still have a few minutes left in the internet cafe. Have been having a ball so far. The three planes and two trains that it took to get to the wedding were a bit much though. The weather here has been great. 85 degrees and bright sun! Not quite the frozen tundra I was expecting. Some other quick observations:

  1. The guys here are H-O-T
  2. All those jokes about having Nordic skin and therefore unable to tan. Clearly not true. Everyone here is rediculously tanned. And it's not fake.
  3. Black socks do not go with white sneakers. Apparently the Swedes didn't get the memo.
  4. Mullets are still not in.
  5. Would really appreaciate it if the sun would set at some point. Really throws me off when it's still light out at 11pm.

Overall though I've been having a great time. Will fill you all in more when I get back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I miss you...get back to DC already, bitch!

TOS said...

Would you please tell Coetzee about the mullets?! When he got from Spain I couldn't shut him up about the mullets on the boys there - note to Europe: mullets and capri's on men went out with East Germany - move on and schnell!